Lemon cake recipe with soy flour
A lemon cake is perfect for summer and a gluten-free diet. If you want to shine at the next family party – or want to give your colleagues a small gift at the office – you should bake our lemon cake with soy flour!
Ingredients for the lemon cake with soy flour (for 1 cake pan 26 cm Ø)
for 12 servings
- 1 organic lemon
- 5 eggs
- 150 grams of sugar
- 100 g of soy flour
- 1 pack of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- A little butter for the mold
Preparation of gluten-free lemon cake
- Preheat the oven to 160 ° C for a convection oven. Grease the mold with butter. Finely grate the lemon zest and squeeze the juice. Separate the eggs. Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks.
- Gradually add the sugar and egg yolk and beat. Add the soy flour, baking powder, lemon zest and juice and mix quickly until a smooth batter is formed.
- Pour into the mold and bake in the oven (center) for 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
Energy and nutritional information for the recipe
Also interesting for you: