Performing donkey kicks:
- in the quadruple easel keep your abdomen taut to avoid bending over.
- Now bend one leg (90 degrees at the knee) and lift it up. the Sole of the foot towards the ceiling press.
- Actively tighten the buttocks in the highest position. Then lower your leg again, but don’t lower it.
- 8 to 12 repetitions. If these get too light, stop at the top and push up again. This will make your muscles burn!
Important: Don’t fall into an empty back and don’t take any momentum with you. Perform the movement slowly and actively contract your glutes by squeezing your glutes.
5. Dirty dog
Dirty Dog Running:
- The starting position is also on all fours.
- Lift the bent leg (90 ° in knee and hip) to the side.
- 10 to 15 repetitions. If the exercise is too easy, stop high and keep pushing. Alternatively, stretch a resistance band around your legs.
Important: Do not fall into the back cavity. Open your hips without twisting your upper body (the spine remains straight). If possible, don’t gain momentum with yourself. Perform the movement slowly and actively contract your glutes by squeezing your glutes.