Vegan Avocado Berry Cake: Light, creamy and refreshing guaranteed on hot summer days
Cool, Refreshing No Bake Cakes: Nothing beats summer ones. Our vegan summer cake also contains many healthy avocado fatty acids and vitamins and secondary plant substances from local berries. A perfect mix that is also as colorful as summer itself. Try the new no-cooking nighttime recipe now!
Tip: The cake works best if it is chilled for at least four hours, preferably overnight!
You need these ingredients
for 12 servings
- (For the base) 100 g of vegan white chocolate
- (For the base) 60 g of ground almonds
- (For the base) 30 g of puffed spelled
- (For the cream) 1 sachet of agar-agar (15 g)
- (For the cream) 200 g alternative to soy yogurt, natural
- (For the cream) 90 g agave syrup
- (For the cream) 1 organic lime
- (For the cream) 3 avocados
- (For the garnish) 250 g of mixed berries
- (For the garnish) Mint for the garnish
- (For the garnish) 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar
Preparation: here’s how
- On the ground Coarsely chop the chocolate and melt it in a double boiler. Add the almonds and spelled, spread on the bottom of the springform tin lined with baking paper, press and let it cool for about 30 minutes.
- For the cream Boil 200 ml of water with the agar-agar and allow to cool slightly. Add the soy yogurt and agave syrup and mix. Rinse the lime in hot water, dry it, grate the zest, cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice.
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the seeds and pulp and finely blend the pulp with the zest and lime juice. Mix the avocado puree with the yogurt cream, fill the bottom of the springform pan and Cool for at least 4-5 hours, preferably overnight.
- For the set Wash the berries and mint and dry them. Place the cake on top to garnish and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Energy and nutritional information for the recipe
Also interesting for you: